Rider training for New Riders, and experienced riders with no license. Motorcycles supplied, course includes MST and In Traffic training.
Kamloops traffic is wild and complex. At the cross-roads of 3 major
highways, with a mix of interesting two lane thrown in, plus bridges, railways,
locals mixed with tourists. And those are just the paved roads, not to
mention the 80% of the roads that are not paved. Whether you are looking
for cost effective commuting in Kamloops traffic, or a two wheeled escape to some
of the great roads in the area, learn to ride with V-Twin Motorcycle Riding
School. We supply the motorcycle, and the Motorcycle Skills Test, to get
you riding well, on your own, and with the skills and habits to make you a safe
rider. Separate courses for New Riders, and for riders with experience
but no license. When you are ready, we'll ensure your best chance of
success on the Road Test with a pre-test tune up ride. Courses also
available for Dual Sport, Adventure Touring, scooters, three-wheelers, and
Contact us for further information or to enquire about a course:
E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - 250 572-1490
The most comprehensive New Rider training course in BC.
- motorcycle supplied
- 11 hours of Motorcycle Skills Training
- Motorcycle Skills Test included with training
- 11 hours In Traffic Training in small groups
- use of motorcycle for the road test included
Previous riding experience but no license? We can provide the training to get you ready for the road, and the MST, to get you riding sooner.
- Use of a motorcycle
- Online Theory, class of 10 or less
- 6 hours Practical Training, one on one
- Motorcycle Skills test (MST)
If you are learning on your own, an MST Prep session will confirm your basic skills and ensure you are well prepared for the MST at ICBC.
- Motorcycle Skills Test (MST) is available through ICBC, or
- May be delivered by certified schools such as V-Twin to registered students
- MST Preparation for ICBC skills test available at some V-Twin locations
- Test of Steering/Balance and Speed Control only
- MST included with V-Twin New Rider Course and ACRT
Whether you learn on your own, or from another school that doesn't offer In Traffic Training, we can help you be well prepared for the Motorcycle Road Test.
- Road Test Preparation is included in V-Twin New Rider Course
- RTP is available at select locations to riders who have learned to ride on their own
- Also recommended for riders who took training at schools that don't offer sufficient In traffic training, or Road Test Preparation
- How to pass the Motorcycle Road Test.
For riders who have learned on their own, or from friends or partners.
Also for riders who have taken training at other schools that offer no, or little, In Traffic experience.
Two days of training, riding in small groups of up to five riders.
Riders must have passed the Motorcycle Skills Test.
Learn to ride, improve your skills, build confidence, or address a specific need; Private Lessons and Custom Training can be arranged to meet your specific need.
- One on one training is available for riders who want to improve
skills in a particular area, or are returning to riding after an
- Training can be customized to fill a particular need,
such as carrying a passenger, moving up to a larger motorcycle, or
adapting to a three wheeler.
- The full New Rider Course can also be provided one on one, if you have a complex schedule