Rider training for New Riders, and experienced riders with no license. Motorcycles supplied, course includes MST and In Traffic training.
Vernon is located right in the centre of some of the best riding roads in
BC. Highway 6 to the Kootenays, Westside Road, Salmon Valley Road and
Spallumcheen backroads. Those are just the paved roads, not to mention
the 80% of the roads that are not paved. Learn to ride them well with
V-Twin Motorcycle Riding School. We supply the motorcycle, and the
Motorcycle Skills Test, to get you riding on your own, with the skills and
habits to make you a safe rider. Separate courses for New Riders, and for
riders with experience but no license. When you are ready, we'll ensure
your best chance of success on the Road Test with a pre-test tune up
ride. Courses also available for Dual Sport, Adventure Touring, scooters,
three-wheelers, and Owner Maintenance.
Contact us for further information or to enquire about a course:
E-mail - email@example.com
Phone - 250 832-7088
New Rider Course
The most comprehensive New Rider training course in BC.
- motorcycle supplied
- 11 hours of Motorcycle Skills Training
- Motorcycle Skills Test included with training
- 11 hours In Traffic Training in small groups
- use of motorcycle for the road test available at no extra cost
Accelerated Rider Training
Previous riding experience but no license? We can provide the training to get you ready for the road, and the MST, to get you riding sooner.
- Use of a motorcycle
- Online Theory, class of 10 or less
- 6 hours Practical Training, one on one
- Motorcycle Skills test (MST)
Motorcycle Skills Test Preparation
If you are learning on your own, an MST Prep session will confirm your basic skills and ensure you are well prepared for the MST at ICBC.
- Motorcycle Skills Test (MST) is available through ICBC, or
- May be delivered by certified schools such as V-Twin to registered students
- MST Preparation for ICBC skills test available at some V-Twin locations
- Test of Steering/Balance and Speed Control only
- MST included with V-Twin New Rider Course and ACRT
Road Test Preparation
Whether you learn on your own, or from another school that doesn't offer In Traffic Training, we can help you be well prepared for the Motorcycle Road Test.
- Road Test Preparation is included in V-Twin New Rider Course
- RTP is available at select locations to riders who have learned to ride on their own
- Also recommended for riders who took training at schools that don't offer sufficient In traffic training, or Road Test Preparation
- How to pass the Motorcycle Road Test.
Dual Sport and Adventure Touring
Dual Sports and Adventure Touring - looking for off-road ways to on road places?
- One or two day off-road workshop
- For licensed riders on own bike
- Training topics: equipment, preparation, riding gear, contingencies
- Skills - managing traction, adverse terrain, obstacles
- Where to ride - legalities, insurance, navigation
- Arriving home safe.
For riders who have learned on their own, or from friends or partners.
Also for riders who have taken training at other schools that offer no, or little, In Traffic experience.
Two days of training, riding in small groups of up to five riders.
Riders must have passed the Motorcycle Skills Test.
Private Lessons/Custom Training
Learn to ride, improve your skills, build confidence, or address a specific need; Private Lessons and Custom Training can be arranged to meet your specific need.
- One on one training is available for riders who want to improve
skills in a particular area, or are returning to riding after an
- Training can be customized to fill a particular need,
such as carrying a passenger, moving up to a larger motorcycle, or
adapting to a three wheeler.
- The full New Rider Course can also be provided one on one, if you have a complex schedule